1. No Purchase Necessary
2. Downtown AutoGroup herein after the Sponsor.
3. Eligibility: The “#DAGDecktheCars” Contest will run from November 25 – December 15, 2020. The contest is open only to residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority by December 14, 2020. Any employee and their immediate family, of the Sponsor as of November 25, 2020 is ineligible to win.
4. Requirements”: Decorate your car with at least one holiday décor item. Take a picture of your decorated car. Owners/family of the vehicle may be part of the image, but it is not required.
5. How to Enter: To enter, log onto the Downtown AutoGroup’s Facebook page during the Promotion Period and upload the image of your decorated car. Your image must be uploaded to the “#DAGDecktheCars” Contest post under the comment field. The post will be pinned to the top of the DAG Facebook page. Like and share your image from the contest post. Don’t forget to like the DAG page.
6. Winner Selection: the three entries that receive the most likes from the post will be awarded a prize. Only likes from the original post will be counted. Only one entry per vehicle. On December 15, 2020 at 8:00PM, we will count all likes. Winners will be announced on December 17, 2020. The winners will be notified through Facebook that they have won.
7. Prizing: Three - $100 prepaid credit cards will be awarded. Limit one prize per eligible person. Prizing must be accepted as awarded, no substitutions. Odds of winning a prize is dependent on entries to the contest.
9. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
10. Disqualification: It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized accountholder of an email address or Facebook account. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. No illegible, incomplete, forged, software generated or other automated entries will be accepted. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials, for stolen, lost, late,misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries, emails or messages; or for transactions processed late or incorrectly due to computer or electronic malfunction. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or a third party’s computer by participating in this Contest (including but not limited to the corruption/loss/destruction of any information/data stored therein). Subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Contest in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, or any federal, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or jurisdiction, then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will select the winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received in the Contest as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination.
12. Donations to the Daily Bread Food bank will be made for each valid entry received over the contest period, in the sum of $50 per entry. The maximum donation to the Daily Bread Food Bank for the contest period will be $1,000
- + Disclaimers