Customer Service Rep – BDC
- A recognition that customer satisfaction and service are the main concerns of the dealership.
- Dedicated to providing friendly, knowledgeable and superior personalized care which meets the automotive needs of our customers.
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude towards customers, fellow employees, supervisors and suppliers.
- Excellent telephone skills and manners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and precision with names and numbers.
- A willingness to learn and improve skills, and to share this with others.
- Maintain consistent, regular and punctual attendance.
- Projects an appropriately professional and well-groomed image in their attire, personal appearance and hygiene.
- To answer all inbound Sales & Service E-leads in a timely manner.
- To answer all inbound Sales & Service calls in a timely manner.
- To make all outbound calls for the sales department.
- Unsold Traffic
- Lease & Finance Maturities
- Upgrade & Sales Events
- Elead follow up
- To make all outbound calls for the service department customer follow up.
- reminders for service
- missed appointments
- confirmation for next day
- recalls notifications
- SPO Parts Calls.
- To assist in cleaning up data base.
- To log all customer interaction in CRM
- Other work related activities as directed by management.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical/dental benefits, an employee purchase program, team atmosphere, management support and ongoing training, as well as opportunities for career development and advancement within the group.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to Michelle Brown in Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org.